We celebrate our cultural partners in the Charlotte Community
Their support and partnership enable part of the great membership benefits of the Young Affiliates. Many thanks to our amazing cultural partners!
Theatre Charlotte is a volunteer-based local theatre dedicated to creating outstanding theatre opportunities for the people of the Charlotte region. Theatre Charlotte is committed to demonstrating that theatre can educate, inspire, and unite communities.
- $20 tickets to ALL shows.
- In addition to discounted tickets, Young Affiliate members also receive invitations to a sneak preview of a Theatre Charlotte performance each season.
For more information on Theatre Charlotte’s season and performance dates, please refer to the Theatre Charlotte website.
CSO PULSE is the young affiliates group of the Charlotte Symphony, made up of individuals in their 20s and 30s who share a passion for music, a commitment to the arts, and/or an intellectual curiosity to explore how music affects and reflects their world. Our goals are to foster the next generation of Charlotte Symphony concertgoers while supporting the mission of the Charlotte Symphony and providing unique opportunities to network with other music lovers and CSO musicians.
- 20% Discount on Charlotte Symphony KnightSounds concerts.
- As Symphony partners, Young Affiliates of the Mint receive a 20% discount on tickets to the following KnightSounds concerts in the Symphony’s 2015-16 season:
KnightSounds series (2015-16 season)
- October 23, 2015 – Bachtoberfest III: Bach & Beer
- January 29, 2016 – ¡Sinfonica!
- April 15, 2016 – The Jazz Room at the Symphony
- May 20 and 21, 2016 – Romeo & Juliet
To stay up-to-date on partner discounts and joint events, sign up for our newsletter.
ASC Young Donor Society
The focus of ASC-YDS is to foster appreciation, participation and support for the arts and culture in Charlotte’s 35 and under demographic, while recognizing these people as leadership donors and providing networking opportunities in conjunction with cultural events.